Fine, fine. 6 quirky things you didn't know you didn't know about me.
1. I am interviewed on talk shows all of the time.... in my head. I have been interviewed by all sorts of people on the majority of the major networks about my recent bestselling book, a friend/family member's recent medical breakthrough, or giving my opinion on some recent news event. Lately most of these interviews occur during my commute to work, luckily I no longer carpool with anyone as I usually conduct my side of the interview out loud.
2. I love to watch television on my iPod or laptop while I'm doing anything; gardening, cooking dinner, cleaning the bathroom, folding laundry. I watch a lot of shows...
3. I am currently growing my hair out until it is long enough to cover my chest like in those jean commercials where the girls have no shirts on and only really awesome jeans. I'm getting there, but I still have a few months to go. At this point I have no future plans for my hair.
4. I cannot set alarms for round numbers (ends in 5 or 0). If a recipe calls for something to be cooked for 30 minutes, I'll set a timer for 28. My alarm this morning went off at 5:27.
5. I talk to my dogs. A lot. Especially when Bob is out of town. I discuss with them what to cook for dinner, what they thought about the latest Gossip Girl episode, and whether or not they think that it will rain. If Sammi is in a particularly quirky mood, she will howl back at me while Maggie squeaks her 'Wubba.'
6. I love hanging out with people, but I have severe hermit tendencies. I'll get huge anxiety before any party I'm about to attend and when confronted with new people, my default is to close up on myself and go AWOL. I feel like a huge introvert, though I do my best to hide it.
Ta da! I don't really feel like tagging anyone right now. Maybe next time...