Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nothing Much Here

Bob and the dogs on a walk.

I don't know what I want to say tonight. My baby has zits and it's raining outside.

It's been a lazy afternoon. Olivia has better things to do than sleep. She's actually surprisingly alert for blowing through her traditional 4-hour nap. So we've read lots of books and I've watched lots of Hulu as I've tried to soothe her into drowsiness.

She's smiling a lot now, but mostly not at people. She enjoys lights and fans and her butterfly rattle. She keeps growing longer and longer, though not plumping up much despite her voracious appetite.

I guess I still don't have anything else to say, but here we are.

2 comments:

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Cassandra--would you like to get together sometime? You, me, the babes? I think that would be fun. We could go to a park. =)

Cassandra Anne said...

We'd love to get together! Let's do it!